SOLD BY SID ELIAS - RECORD PRICE $1300000.00 as of 12/12/2017
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 12 Cars
Ray White Colyton | St Marys | St Clair now holds the two highest records in Mout Druitt.
$1.200,000.00 for 63 Tidswell St & $1.300,000.00 for 35 Callagher St Mount Druitt.
We are Proud to introduce yet another masterpiece in the heart of Mount Druitt
Showcasing a sophisticated design, impeccable interiors and high-end finishes, 35 Callagher Street is the pure epitome of luxury living. This prestigious 4 bedroom home exudes class and luxury with its open plan layout, a combination of indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces with only the finest of finishes with an option for a theatre room and or extra bedrooms downstairs. It's not often a home such as this presents its self on a quarter of an acre block.
Set out on an impressive 1012m2 of land, this home is conveniently located moments to Mount Druitt Westfields, schools and transport making it perfect for growing families who love to entertain.
- Impressive street facade
- Massive 3 Story Split level home
- Four spacious bedrooms with built in's
- En-suite with double vanity and spa to main
- Double walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom with huge private space and office/ powder area
- Modern Kitchen with gas cooktop with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and Smeg Appliances
- Generous open plan with multiple living and dining spaces
- Spacious Alfresco
- 3 Zone Ducted AC
- Study area
- Option for a theatre room
- Option for bedrooms downstairs
- Double remote controlled Garage with internal access
- Butlers Kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning (3 Zone), Intercom System, Alarm System & Downlights throughout
- Automatic gates with remote entry and Intercom
- Solar Panels
- Electric block our shutters throughout
- 2 Zone Alarm System
- Large Internal laundry with external access
- Commerical Grade stencilled concrete driveway almost 50 metres long
- Perfect block for adding the family swimming pool just in time for summer
- Sub Division potential (STCA)
- Close to shops, schools and Mount Druitt Station
Property will be auctioned on Saturday the 18th of November 2017 @ 11:30 AM
For more information, get in touch with Ray White Colyton | ST Clair | St Marys today on 02 9833 8881.
* In preparing this advertisement we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in
respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces, 4 carport spaces and 6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.