869m² WITH A GRANNY FLAT & FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA)
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Ray White Colyton, St Marys and St Clair are proud to introduce 200 Shepherd St Marys including a Granny Flat!
Standing proudly in one of the area's most prominent, sought out locations! This brick family orientated masterpiece makes a statement with its impeccable design, luxurious finishes and a haven for entertaining the entire family!
Situated on a massive 869 m2 with a 24m wide frontage, this home is sure to impress. Perfect for developments of many kinds including duplexes and townhouses (STCA)
Its character is further emphasised with its gorgeous patio out back and marvellous colour scheme. The home is admired by all local neighbours and is well known as the "Master Piece" of it surrounding neighbourhood.
Upon entering the home you are greeted with Cathedral like ceilings made with American Oregon and Pine Ceilings. Complimented with internal brick walls.
This 3 years young Kitchen boasts plenty of Cupboard space and Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900 oven and designer range hood and Gas Cooktop. All under an ultra modern classic roofline.
Perfect family sized bedrooms are all equipped with Built in Wardrobes, ceiling fans, and plenty of natural sunlight.
The family sized bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, framed shower screen and family bath tub.
A double door automatic lock up garage takes you through to a very impressive internal laundry with access directly to the rear yard upon which your a met with a beautiful yard, family alfresco dining area and a one bedroom granny flat.
* Concrete Driveway
* Modern Bench-tops and cupboards
* Internal Laundry
* WhirlyBirds to keep roof Cool
* Solar Panels
* Sky Light
* Drive through access to side of home
* Tiled throughout
* Ducted AC
* His and Her linen and towel Cupboards
* Bosch appliances
* Breakfast Bar
* High Ceilings
* Alfresco Timber deck Area
* Self-contained 1 Bedroom Granny flat (Approx $300 per week rental return)
* Combined rental return estimated $950 per week
* Man Shed and Cave/ Workshop Outback
* Close to Local Shopping centres, schools, public transport major roads
CONTACT SID ELIAS on 02 9833 8881 for information.
* In preparing this advertisement we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in
respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Granny Flat
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.